Boutique advice firm Koda Capital has hired three former JBWere staff, all of whom the company describes as “significant new partners”, as part of its growth strategy.
The new appointments include former executive director Frank Macindoe, former director Brendan Jones and former investment adviser James Hawthorne.
Koda Capital chief executive Paul Heath said the company plans to continue growing its partner numbers on the east coast throughout the year, adding that it has “some way to go” before reaching its ideal scale.
“As Koda grows we have been carefully selecting the right partners for our business, and with the three new partners announced today, it demonstrates we continue to attract the elite advisers in our profession,” he said.
Both Mr Macindoe and Mr Hawthorne will join the business’ Sydney office, while Mr Jones will join the team in Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all