Boutique advice firm Koda Capital has hired three former JBWere staff, all of whom the company describes as “significant new partners”, as part of its growth strategy.
The new appointments include former executive director Frank Macindoe, former director Brendan Jones and former investment adviser James Hawthorne.
Koda Capital chief executive Paul Heath said the company plans to continue growing its partner numbers on the east coast throughout the year, adding that it has “some way to go” before reaching its ideal scale.
“As Koda grows we have been carefully selecting the right partners for our business, and with the three new partners announced today, it demonstrates we continue to attract the elite advisers in our profession,” he said.
Both Mr Macindoe and Mr Hawthorne will join the business’ Sydney office, while Mr Jones will join the team in Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all