Boutique advice firm Koda Capital has hired three former JBWere staff, all of whom the company describes as “significant new partners”, as part of its growth strategy.
The new appointments include former executive director Frank Macindoe, former director Brendan Jones and former investment adviser James Hawthorne.
Koda Capital chief executive Paul Heath said the company plans to continue growing its partner numbers on the east coast throughout the year, adding that it has “some way to go” before reaching its ideal scale.
“As Koda grows we have been carefully selecting the right partners for our business, and with the three new partners announced today, it demonstrates we continue to attract the elite advisers in our profession,” he said.
Both Mr Macindoe and Mr Hawthorne will join the business’ Sydney office, while Mr Jones will join the team in Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all