FirstWrap and Hub24 have both added Vertium Asset Management’s equity income fund to their superannuation and investor-directed portfolio service menus.
The fund, launched in 2017, is targeted at retirees and “aims to deliver investors more income and higher capital growth at a lower risk”, Vertium said in a release.
“Pre-retirees and retirees have different investment needs and goals,” said Vertium Asset Management chief investment officer and founder Jason Teh.
“We think there is an unmet need, particularly in servicing retirees in the decumulation phase, and believe our triple-objective approach gives advisers the opportunity to offer their clients the potential to achieve superior investment outcomes in the lead-up to and during retirement.”
Chief executive of Vertium’s parent company Copia Investment Partners, Sam Baillieu, added that the business was pleased to have the fund included on both platforms within its first year of operation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 13 Dec 2018ASIC lengthens transition period for fee disclosuresBy Adrian Flores
- view all