FirstWrap and Hub24 have both added Vertium Asset Management’s equity income fund to their superannuation and investor-directed portfolio service menus.
The fund, launched in 2017, is targeted at retirees and “aims to deliver investors more income and higher capital growth at a lower risk”, Vertium said in a release.
“Pre-retirees and retirees have different investment needs and goals,” said Vertium Asset Management chief investment officer and founder Jason Teh.
“We think there is an unmet need, particularly in servicing retirees in the decumulation phase, and believe our triple-objective approach gives advisers the opportunity to offer their clients the potential to achieve superior investment outcomes in the lead-up to and during retirement.”
Chief executive of Vertium’s parent company Copia Investment Partners, Sam Baillieu, added that the business was pleased to have the fund included on both platforms within its first year of operation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all