FirstWrap and Hub24 have both added Vertium Asset Management’s equity income fund to their superannuation and investor-directed portfolio service menus.
The fund, launched in 2017, is targeted at retirees and “aims to deliver investors more income and higher capital growth at a lower risk”, Vertium said in a release.
“Pre-retirees and retirees have different investment needs and goals,” said Vertium Asset Management chief investment officer and founder Jason Teh.
“We think there is an unmet need, particularly in servicing retirees in the decumulation phase, and believe our triple-objective approach gives advisers the opportunity to offer their clients the potential to achieve superior investment outcomes in the lead-up to and during retirement.”
Chief executive of Vertium’s parent company Copia Investment Partners, Sam Baillieu, added that the business was pleased to have the fund included on both platforms within its first year of operation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all