The FPA has inked a partnership with Financial Executive Women (FEW) to launch the first FPA Women in Wealth networking events.
The Women in Wealth events will be held in Brisbane and Sydney, with Macquarie Bank as its gold sponsor. Both events will be featuring leading Australian business women as keynote speakers.
Prominent stylist and blogger Colette Werden will be the speaker for the Women in Wealth event in Brisbane, while Pauline Nguyen, co-founder of top Sydney restaurant Red Lantern, will be the keynote speaker for the Sydney Women in Wealth event.
“These networking events are designed to promote networking and mentoring opportunities to advance the progression of female financial planners, and ultimately grow the number of women in the profession in the years ahead," said FPA chief executive Dante De Gori.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all