The FPA has inked a partnership with Financial Executive Women (FEW) to launch the first FPA Women in Wealth networking events.
The Women in Wealth events will be held in Brisbane and Sydney, with Macquarie Bank as its gold sponsor. Both events will be featuring leading Australian business women as keynote speakers.
Prominent stylist and blogger Colette Werden will be the speaker for the Women in Wealth event in Brisbane, while Pauline Nguyen, co-founder of top Sydney restaurant Red Lantern, will be the keynote speaker for the Sydney Women in Wealth event.
“These networking events are designed to promote networking and mentoring opportunities to advance the progression of female financial planners, and ultimately grow the number of women in the profession in the years ahead," said FPA chief executive Dante De Gori.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all