The FPA has inked a partnership with Financial Executive Women (FEW) to launch the first FPA Women in Wealth networking events.
The Women in Wealth events will be held in Brisbane and Sydney, with Macquarie Bank as its gold sponsor. Both events will be featuring leading Australian business women as keynote speakers.
Prominent stylist and blogger Colette Werden will be the speaker for the Women in Wealth event in Brisbane, while Pauline Nguyen, co-founder of top Sydney restaurant Red Lantern, will be the keynote speaker for the Sydney Women in Wealth event.
“These networking events are designed to promote networking and mentoring opportunities to advance the progression of female financial planners, and ultimately grow the number of women in the profession in the years ahead," said FPA chief executive Dante De Gori.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all