The FPA has inked a partnership with Financial Executive Women (FEW) to launch the first FPA Women in Wealth networking events.
The Women in Wealth events will be held in Brisbane and Sydney, with Macquarie Bank as its gold sponsor. Both events will be featuring leading Australian business women as keynote speakers.
Prominent stylist and blogger Colette Werden will be the speaker for the Women in Wealth event in Brisbane, while Pauline Nguyen, co-founder of top Sydney restaurant Red Lantern, will be the keynote speaker for the Sydney Women in Wealth event.
“These networking events are designed to promote networking and mentoring opportunities to advance the progression of female financial planners, and ultimately grow the number of women in the profession in the years ahead," said FPA chief executive Dante De Gori.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all