The FPA has inked a partnership with Financial Executive Women (FEW) to launch the first FPA Women in Wealth networking events.
The Women in Wealth events will be held in Brisbane and Sydney, with Macquarie Bank as its gold sponsor. Both events will be featuring leading Australian business women as keynote speakers.
Prominent stylist and blogger Colette Werden will be the speaker for the Women in Wealth event in Brisbane, while Pauline Nguyen, co-founder of top Sydney restaurant Red Lantern, will be the keynote speaker for the Sydney Women in Wealth event.
“These networking events are designed to promote networking and mentoring opportunities to advance the progression of female financial planners, and ultimately grow the number of women in the profession in the years ahead," said FPA chief executive Dante De Gori.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all