Australian Financial Risk Management has launched a new service to provide life insurance policyholders with personalised claims support.
The new service, which Australian Financial Risk Management (AFRM) has created in conjunction with claims management firm Gallagher Bassett, is designed to assist policyholders who lack “adequate claims advice or advocacy” to achieve better outcomes.
AFRM Claims Advocacy will be available to people suffering “the financial and emotional stress that illness or injury can cause”, and the service’s founding director Rob Vitnell said giving policyholders the ability to keep up to speed on their claims had immense value.
“AFRM Claims Advocacy aims to give policyholders the best support and advice in their time of need, which we believe will enable them to achieve better financial and wealth outcomes,” he said.
“There’s never been a more important time to innovate and embrace this changing landscape, by delivering customer service, transparency and customer-centric claims management.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:50AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 10:22ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:08FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- 09:52Royal commission to drive IFA ascendancy: UK researcherBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- view all