State Street Global Advisors has named Meaghan Victor as the new head of SPDR ETFs for Australia.
Ms Victor was previously the national partnership manager for BT Financial Group, prior to which she held a number of sales management and product development roles with companies such as KBC Asset Management and Fidelity International.
Rory Tobin, State Street Global Advisors global co-head of SPDR ETFs, said Ms Victor's previous experience will help support the company's strategy.
“Appointing Meaghan to lead our Australian ETF business advances our goals of having a strong global leadership team in place that is committed to serving our clients," Mr Tobin said.
Ms Victor will be based in Sydney and will oversee the growth of the SPDR ETF business in Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all