State Street Global Advisors has named Meaghan Victor as the new head of SPDR ETFs for Australia.
Ms Victor was previously the national partnership manager for BT Financial Group, prior to which she held a number of sales management and product development roles with companies such as KBC Asset Management and Fidelity International.
Rory Tobin, State Street Global Advisors global co-head of SPDR ETFs, said Ms Victor's previous experience will help support the company's strategy.
“Appointing Meaghan to lead our Australian ETF business advances our goals of having a strong global leadership team in place that is committed to serving our clients," Mr Tobin said.
Ms Victor will be based in Sydney and will oversee the growth of the SPDR ETF business in Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all