La Trobe Financial’s 12 Month Term Account will be added to the Colonial First State (CFS) FirstWrap Plus platform menu.
La Trobe’s chief investment officer Chris Andrews commented on this development, saying that the company welcomes the addition of the 12 Month Term Account onto this new platform from CFS.
“We have taken this step on the back of significant demand from the financial adviser market as part of our commitment to delivering the highest levels of services and efficiency to advisers and investors across Australia,” Mr Andrew said.
Michael Watson, La Trobe’s executive general manager for major clients, also stated that the inclusion of the 12 Month Term Account will enable La Trobe to deliver a seamless experience to clients and advisers.
La Trobe will be making further announcements regarding this development shortly.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all