La Trobe Financial’s 12 Month Term Account will be added to the Colonial First State (CFS) FirstWrap Plus platform menu.
La Trobe’s chief investment officer Chris Andrews commented on this development, saying that the company welcomes the addition of the 12 Month Term Account onto this new platform from CFS.
“We have taken this step on the back of significant demand from the financial adviser market as part of our commitment to delivering the highest levels of services and efficiency to advisers and investors across Australia,” Mr Andrew said.
Michael Watson, La Trobe’s executive general manager for major clients, also stated that the inclusion of the 12 Month Term Account will enable La Trobe to deliver a seamless experience to clients and advisers.
La Trobe will be making further announcements regarding this development shortly.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all