La Trobe Financial’s 12 Month Term Account will be added to the Colonial First State (CFS) FirstWrap Plus platform menu.
La Trobe’s chief investment officer Chris Andrews commented on this development, saying that the company welcomes the addition of the 12 Month Term Account onto this new platform from CFS.
“We have taken this step on the back of significant demand from the financial adviser market as part of our commitment to delivering the highest levels of services and efficiency to advisers and investors across Australia,” Mr Andrew said.
Michael Watson, La Trobe’s executive general manager for major clients, also stated that the inclusion of the 12 Month Term Account will enable La Trobe to deliver a seamless experience to clients and advisers.
La Trobe will be making further announcements regarding this development shortly.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all