La Trobe Financial’s 12 Month Term Account will be added to the Colonial First State (CFS) FirstWrap Plus platform menu.
La Trobe’s chief investment officer Chris Andrews commented on this development, saying that the company welcomes the addition of the 12 Month Term Account onto this new platform from CFS.
“We have taken this step on the back of significant demand from the financial adviser market as part of our commitment to delivering the highest levels of services and efficiency to advisers and investors across Australia,” Mr Andrew said.
Michael Watson, La Trobe’s executive general manager for major clients, also stated that the inclusion of the 12 Month Term Account will enable La Trobe to deliver a seamless experience to clients and advisers.
La Trobe will be making further announcements regarding this development shortly.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all