La Trobe Financial’s 12 Month Term Account will be added to the Colonial First State (CFS) FirstWrap Plus platform menu.
La Trobe’s chief investment officer Chris Andrews commented on this development, saying that the company welcomes the addition of the 12 Month Term Account onto this new platform from CFS.
“We have taken this step on the back of significant demand from the financial adviser market as part of our commitment to delivering the highest levels of services and efficiency to advisers and investors across Australia,” Mr Andrew said.
Michael Watson, La Trobe’s executive general manager for major clients, also stated that the inclusion of the 12 Month Term Account will enable La Trobe to deliver a seamless experience to clients and advisers.
La Trobe will be making further announcements regarding this development shortly.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all