A new mobile app has been launched aiming to help financial advisers build a client base in the Chinese-Australian community.
The launch of the Grei app provides users with Chinese language information about wealth management, financial services providers and investment.
The platform has 300,000 Chinese-speaking users and has now been opened to the financial services industry, according to a statement from Grei chief executive Philip Peng.
“The saying that ‘it’s not what you know, but who you know’ applies doubly when doing business with the Chinese market. The launch of Grei will open up doors for service providers to connect with Chinese-Australian investors.
“Essentially, Grei will be acting as a trusted intermediary, and users will have the reassurance that any service provider listed on the platform has been rigorously checked and vetted beforehand.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all