A new mobile app has been launched aiming to help financial advisers build a client base in the Chinese-Australian community.
The launch of the Grei app provides users with Chinese language information about wealth management, financial services providers and investment.
The platform has 300,000 Chinese-speaking users and has now been opened to the financial services industry, according to a statement from Grei chief executive Philip Peng.
“The saying that ‘it’s not what you know, but who you know’ applies doubly when doing business with the Chinese market. The launch of Grei will open up doors for service providers to connect with Chinese-Australian investors.
“Essentially, Grei will be acting as a trusted intermediary, and users will have the reassurance that any service provider listed on the platform has been rigorously checked and vetted beforehand.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all