Industry fund Tasplan has finalised the terms of a referral deal that will see its super members referred to AIOFP advisers for financial advice.
“The agreement provides significant opportunities for AIOFP members and an exciting aspect of the agreement is that many of the opportunities will be in regional areas,” said AIOFP manager, member services, Ray Bailey.
Tasplan chief operations officer Nick Connor said that Tasplan’s goal is to provide their members with access to quality, non-conflicted financial advice regardless of geographic location.
“With over 20 per cent of our members living outside of Tasmania, we are taking a national approach to our service delivery,” Mr Connor said.
“Our aim at Tasplan is to give our members the right tools and knowledge to achieve their retirement goals and have financial confidence.
“We know that quality personal financial advice is an important element and our partnership with the AIOFP will ensure we can offer quality consistent service to all our members across Australia.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all