Industry fund Tasplan has finalised the terms of a referral deal that will see its super members referred to AIOFP advisers for financial advice.
“The agreement provides significant opportunities for AIOFP members and an exciting aspect of the agreement is that many of the opportunities will be in regional areas,” said AIOFP manager, member services, Ray Bailey.
Tasplan chief operations officer Nick Connor said that Tasplan’s goal is to provide their members with access to quality, non-conflicted financial advice regardless of geographic location.
“With over 20 per cent of our members living outside of Tasmania, we are taking a national approach to our service delivery,” Mr Connor said.
“Our aim at Tasplan is to give our members the right tools and knowledge to achieve their retirement goals and have financial confidence.
“We know that quality personal financial advice is an important element and our partnership with the AIOFP will ensure we can offer quality consistent service to all our members across Australia.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all