Fintech firms FinPal and Moneysoft will now be working together to streamline FinPal’s financial planning software system by adding real-time client data.
The development teams of both companies have already started working together and is scheduled to announce the first few integrations in the coming months.
FinPal chief executive Stephen Handley stated that the partnership between FinPal and Moneysoft can help in strengthening adviser-client relationships.
“Having a real-time view of their clients’ financial situation will enable advisers to be more proactive and more efficient in the delivery of advice,” Mr Handley said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also commented on the matter, saying that this integration will ensure a surge in the potential efficiency of FinPal’s software.
FinPal’s financial planning software utilises Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM, which is further maximised via systems integration and various cloud applications.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AMP unveils LIF preparation hubBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- view all