Fintech firms FinPal and Moneysoft will now be working together to streamline FinPal’s financial planning software system by adding real-time client data.
The development teams of both companies have already started working together and is scheduled to announce the first few integrations in the coming months.
FinPal chief executive Stephen Handley stated that the partnership between FinPal and Moneysoft can help in strengthening adviser-client relationships.
“Having a real-time view of their clients’ financial situation will enable advisers to be more proactive and more efficient in the delivery of advice,” Mr Handley said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also commented on the matter, saying that this integration will ensure a surge in the potential efficiency of FinPal’s software.
FinPal’s financial planning software utilises Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM, which is further maximised via systems integration and various cloud applications.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all