Fintech firms FinPal and Moneysoft will now be working together to streamline FinPal’s financial planning software system by adding real-time client data.
The development teams of both companies have already started working together and is scheduled to announce the first few integrations in the coming months.
FinPal chief executive Stephen Handley stated that the partnership between FinPal and Moneysoft can help in strengthening adviser-client relationships.
“Having a real-time view of their clients’ financial situation will enable advisers to be more proactive and more efficient in the delivery of advice,” Mr Handley said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also commented on the matter, saying that this integration will ensure a surge in the potential efficiency of FinPal’s software.
FinPal’s financial planning software utilises Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM, which is further maximised via systems integration and various cloud applications.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all