Fintech firms FinPal and Moneysoft will now be working together to streamline FinPal’s financial planning software system by adding real-time client data.
The development teams of both companies have already started working together and is scheduled to announce the first few integrations in the coming months.
FinPal chief executive Stephen Handley stated that the partnership between FinPal and Moneysoft can help in strengthening adviser-client relationships.
“Having a real-time view of their clients’ financial situation will enable advisers to be more proactive and more efficient in the delivery of advice,” Mr Handley said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also commented on the matter, saying that this integration will ensure a surge in the potential efficiency of FinPal’s software.
FinPal’s financial planning software utilises Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM, which is further maximised via systems integration and various cloud applications.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all