Franklin Templeton has launched Franklin Templeton Academy Online, an online portal that aims to assist financial advisers with their CPD training.
This portal will enable advisers to choose from a wide range of courses and keep track of their CPD progress. It also provides CPD certificates that can be used for training registers.
Commenting on this particular update, Franklin Templeton’s marketing head Joe Marassa said that the company is thrilled to be one of the first fund managers to offer online-based training for the Australian advising community.
“We are really pleased with the results so far, and see great potential for the platform to continue to add value to advisers’ professional development in the future,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all