Franklin Templeton has launched Franklin Templeton Academy Online, an online portal that aims to assist financial advisers with their CPD training.
This portal will enable advisers to choose from a wide range of courses and keep track of their CPD progress. It also provides CPD certificates that can be used for training registers.
Commenting on this particular update, Franklin Templeton’s marketing head Joe Marassa said that the company is thrilled to be one of the first fund managers to offer online-based training for the Australian advising community.
“We are really pleased with the results so far, and see great potential for the platform to continue to add value to advisers’ professional development in the future,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AMP unveils LIF preparation hubBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- view all