Former CEO of Industry Super Australia Robbie Campo, who directed the group’s ‘Compare the Pair’ campaign, has been appointed as an executive at industry superannuation fund Cbus.
Ms Campo has been appointed to industry super fund Cbus in the new role of group executive for brand, advocacy, marketing and product.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said Ms Campo brings an "impressive set of skill and experience" to the industry fund.
"Robbie comes to the fund after almost two decades working in industry superannuation and has extensive experience working within complex regulatory, political, stakeholder and commercial environments," Mr Atkin said.
Ms Campo has had a long-term involvement in a joint industry fund marketing campaign, including the long-running 'Compare the Pair' campaign that pits industry fund performance against retail funds.
"I’m very excited to be joining Cbus, a fund which has successfully navigated extraordinary growth in size and sophistication while remaining true to its founding vision of improving retirement outcomes for its members," Ms Campo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all