Former CEO of Industry Super Australia Robbie Campo, who directed the group’s ‘Compare the Pair’ campaign, has been appointed as an executive at industry superannuation fund Cbus.
Ms Campo has been appointed to industry super fund Cbus in the new role of group executive for brand, advocacy, marketing and product.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said Ms Campo brings an "impressive set of skill and experience" to the industry fund.
"Robbie comes to the fund after almost two decades working in industry superannuation and has extensive experience working within complex regulatory, political, stakeholder and commercial environments," Mr Atkin said.
Ms Campo has had a long-term involvement in a joint industry fund marketing campaign, including the long-running 'Compare the Pair' campaign that pits industry fund performance against retail funds.
"I’m very excited to be joining Cbus, a fund which has successfully navigated extraordinary growth in size and sophistication while remaining true to its founding vision of improving retirement outcomes for its members," Ms Campo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all