Former CEO of Industry Super Australia Robbie Campo, who directed the group’s ‘Compare the Pair’ campaign, has been appointed as an executive at industry superannuation fund Cbus.
Ms Campo has been appointed to industry super fund Cbus in the new role of group executive for brand, advocacy, marketing and product.
Cbus chief executive David Atkin said Ms Campo brings an "impressive set of skill and experience" to the industry fund.
"Robbie comes to the fund after almost two decades working in industry superannuation and has extensive experience working within complex regulatory, political, stakeholder and commercial environments," Mr Atkin said.
Ms Campo has had a long-term involvement in a joint industry fund marketing campaign, including the long-running 'Compare the Pair' campaign that pits industry fund performance against retail funds.
"I’m very excited to be joining Cbus, a fund which has successfully navigated extraordinary growth in size and sophistication while remaining true to its founding vision of improving retirement outcomes for its members," Ms Campo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all