Crowdfunder DomaCom has announced it has completed its first fractional property acquisition transaction on investment and superannuation platform Hub24.
In a statement on Friday, DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis said, “We’re very pleased to add Hub24 to the list of platforms coming on board with DomaCom and in this case it is GPS Wealth adviser clients who have completed a crowdfunding campaign to acquire two properties in Victoria and Queensland.”
DomaCom said increasing its footprint on platforms is proof that its fractional property fund is gaining wider acceptance and a place in portfolio construction that can fit into any structure.
“It also demonstrates the flexibility of the model that platform and non-platform investors can invest in the same asset,” Mr Naoumidis said.
In a similar way to managed accounts and portfolio models DomaCom’s fractional property investment model is finding a home on platforms to meet the demand for greater access to property investment, making it easy for advisers to include this asset class in their service delivery, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all