Crowdfunder DomaCom has announced it has completed its first fractional property acquisition transaction on investment and superannuation platform Hub24.
In a statement on Friday, DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis said, “We’re very pleased to add Hub24 to the list of platforms coming on board with DomaCom and in this case it is GPS Wealth adviser clients who have completed a crowdfunding campaign to acquire two properties in Victoria and Queensland.”
DomaCom said increasing its footprint on platforms is proof that its fractional property fund is gaining wider acceptance and a place in portfolio construction that can fit into any structure.
“It also demonstrates the flexibility of the model that platform and non-platform investors can invest in the same asset,” Mr Naoumidis said.
In a similar way to managed accounts and portfolio models DomaCom’s fractional property investment model is finding a home on platforms to meet the demand for greater access to property investment, making it easy for advisers to include this asset class in their service delivery, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all