AMP subsidiary SuperConcepts has announced it will expand its presence in Adelaide.
In a statement last week, SuperConcepts said it has plans to expand its operation in Adelaide, which will create 52 new highly skilled jobs in South Australia’s financial services sector.
The expansion will see the company increase its national operations in Adelaide, the statement said.
SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech said, “We’re excited to be expanding our presence in South Australia and contributing to the growth of the financial services industry in the region.
“This agreement represents another step forward for the SuperConcepts business and will be a foundation for further growth and investment in South Australia.
“We will continue to invest to expand and evolve our offering to both build our presence in South Australia and so we can deliver greater efficiency, both for our business and for our customers through innovative, simple and cost effective solutions.”
The SA government is providing $1.6 million to support the expansion via the Economic Investment Fund.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all