AMP subsidiary SuperConcepts has announced it will expand its presence in Adelaide.
In a statement last week, SuperConcepts said it has plans to expand its operation in Adelaide, which will create 52 new highly skilled jobs in South Australia’s financial services sector.
The expansion will see the company increase its national operations in Adelaide, the statement said.
SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech said, “We’re excited to be expanding our presence in South Australia and contributing to the growth of the financial services industry in the region.
“This agreement represents another step forward for the SuperConcepts business and will be a foundation for further growth and investment in South Australia.
“We will continue to invest to expand and evolve our offering to both build our presence in South Australia and so we can deliver greater efficiency, both for our business and for our customers through innovative, simple and cost effective solutions.”
The SA government is providing $1.6 million to support the expansion via the Economic Investment Fund.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all