AMP subsidiary SuperConcepts has announced it will expand its presence in Adelaide.
In a statement last week, SuperConcepts said it has plans to expand its operation in Adelaide, which will create 52 new highly skilled jobs in South Australia’s financial services sector.
The expansion will see the company increase its national operations in Adelaide, the statement said.
SuperConcepts chief executive Natasha Fenech said, “We’re excited to be expanding our presence in South Australia and contributing to the growth of the financial services industry in the region.
“This agreement represents another step forward for the SuperConcepts business and will be a foundation for further growth and investment in South Australia.
“We will continue to invest to expand and evolve our offering to both build our presence in South Australia and so we can deliver greater efficiency, both for our business and for our customers through innovative, simple and cost effective solutions.”
The SA government is providing $1.6 million to support the expansion via the Economic Investment Fund.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all