ANZ Wealth has launched a video series aimed at helping advisers and super funds make insurance easier to understand for clients.
The video series has been tailored with separate video packages available to customers through an adviser and for those who are covered under a group super fund, ANZ Wealth said in a statement yesterday.
The six videos, hosted by Australian media identity James Mathison, offer a straight-talking and engaging guide to insurance that responds to feedback from the industry that insurance can be a confusing topic for many, ANZ Wealth said.
Group executive ANZ Wealth Alexis George said, “We have a responsibility to help our customers navigate this complexity by offering products, services and information that are easy to access and understand.
“By providing simple and engaging videos, hosted by a popular household name like James, we hope to make insurance more accessible for people who might be overlooking the importance of protecting themselves and the things that matter to them.”
Advisers can access the videos via OnePath, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all