ANZ Wealth has launched a video series aimed at helping advisers and super funds make insurance easier to understand for clients.
The video series has been tailored with separate video packages available to customers through an adviser and for those who are covered under a group super fund, ANZ Wealth said in a statement yesterday.
The six videos, hosted by Australian media identity James Mathison, offer a straight-talking and engaging guide to insurance that responds to feedback from the industry that insurance can be a confusing topic for many, ANZ Wealth said.
Group executive ANZ Wealth Alexis George said, “We have a responsibility to help our customers navigate this complexity by offering products, services and information that are easy to access and understand.
“By providing simple and engaging videos, hosted by a popular household name like James, we hope to make insurance more accessible for people who might be overlooking the importance of protecting themselves and the things that matter to them.”
Advisers can access the videos via OnePath, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all