ANZ Wealth has launched a video series aimed at helping advisers and super funds make insurance easier to understand for clients.
The video series has been tailored with separate video packages available to customers through an adviser and for those who are covered under a group super fund, ANZ Wealth said in a statement yesterday.
The six videos, hosted by Australian media identity James Mathison, offer a straight-talking and engaging guide to insurance that responds to feedback from the industry that insurance can be a confusing topic for many, ANZ Wealth said.
Group executive ANZ Wealth Alexis George said, “We have a responsibility to help our customers navigate this complexity by offering products, services and information that are easy to access and understand.
“By providing simple and engaging videos, hosted by a popular household name like James, we hope to make insurance more accessible for people who might be overlooking the importance of protecting themselves and the things that matter to them.”
Advisers can access the videos via OnePath, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Jul 2018Two million Australians seeking advice: Roy MorganBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Jul 2018Client numbers continue to fall: researchBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Banks continue to exit SMSF lendingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- view all