ANZ Wealth has launched a video series aimed at helping advisers and super funds make insurance easier to understand for clients.
The video series has been tailored with separate video packages available to customers through an adviser and for those who are covered under a group super fund, ANZ Wealth said in a statement yesterday.
The six videos, hosted by Australian media identity James Mathison, offer a straight-talking and engaging guide to insurance that responds to feedback from the industry that insurance can be a confusing topic for many, ANZ Wealth said.
Group executive ANZ Wealth Alexis George said, “We have a responsibility to help our customers navigate this complexity by offering products, services and information that are easy to access and understand.
“By providing simple and engaging videos, hosted by a popular household name like James, we hope to make insurance more accessible for people who might be overlooking the importance of protecting themselves and the things that matter to them.”
Advisers can access the videos via OnePath, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all