AMP has announced enhancements to its North wrap platform which has reached $30 billion in funds under management.
In a statement this morning, AMP said the enhancements to the North wrap platform aim to make it easier and more efficient for advisers to support customers in achieving their financial goals.
Enhancements to the platform include: simplified pricing with the removal of platform administration and investment fees on the North cash account; improved adviser reporting; new account/investment level rates of return; benchmark comparisons and; easier access to fund profiles, AMP said.
The North wrap platform will also aim to provide customers with more options for how they receive correspondence, the statement said.
"We continue to invest in strengthening the capabilities of North – which is increasingly the platform of choice for advisers and their customers," commented Vicki Doyle, AMP's director of superannuation, retirement and investments.
North recently passed $30 billion in funds under management, making it one of the fastest growing platforms in Australia, AMP said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all