AMP has announced enhancements to its North wrap platform which has reached $30 billion in funds under management.
In a statement this morning, AMP said the enhancements to the North wrap platform aim to make it easier and more efficient for advisers to support customers in achieving their financial goals.
Enhancements to the platform include: simplified pricing with the removal of platform administration and investment fees on the North cash account; improved adviser reporting; new account/investment level rates of return; benchmark comparisons and; easier access to fund profiles, AMP said.
The North wrap platform will also aim to provide customers with more options for how they receive correspondence, the statement said.
"We continue to invest in strengthening the capabilities of North – which is increasingly the platform of choice for advisers and their customers," commented Vicki Doyle, AMP's director of superannuation, retirement and investments.
North recently passed $30 billion in funds under management, making it one of the fastest growing platforms in Australia, AMP said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- view all