AMP has announced enhancements to its North wrap platform which has reached $30 billion in funds under management.
In a statement this morning, AMP said the enhancements to the North wrap platform aim to make it easier and more efficient for advisers to support customers in achieving their financial goals.
Enhancements to the platform include: simplified pricing with the removal of platform administration and investment fees on the North cash account; improved adviser reporting; new account/investment level rates of return; benchmark comparisons and; easier access to fund profiles, AMP said.
The North wrap platform will also aim to provide customers with more options for how they receive correspondence, the statement said.
"We continue to invest in strengthening the capabilities of North – which is increasingly the platform of choice for advisers and their customers," commented Vicki Doyle, AMP's director of superannuation, retirement and investments.
North recently passed $30 billion in funds under management, making it one of the fastest growing platforms in Australia, AMP said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018Dover’s ‘Orwellian’ liability plan slammedBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all