Zurich has announced the launch of a successor to its LifeXpress mobile app designed to give advisers easy access to clients’ life insurance information.
The new app, ZLife, is equipped with push notification capability and can place detailed, up-to-date client information at advisers’ fingertips, Zurich said in a statement.
In addition to push notifications, which can be personalised to suit advisers’ individual needs, advisers can also tag VIP clients, and view upcoming renewals, pending lapses and cancellations, and changes in client details, the statement said.
Zurich said advice is also provided on applications going in-force.
Zurich life and investments head of digital Marc Fabris said the app was developed after extensive beta testing with a panel of advisers.
“Zurich ZLife Mobile is intuitive, user friendly and offers a useful trigger for advisers to open conversations with their clients,” Mr Fabris said.
“The VIP tagging allows advisers to be more informed and more proactive in providing a higher level of service to their most valuable clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all