Zurich has announced the launch of a successor to its LifeXpress mobile app designed to give advisers easy access to clients’ life insurance information.
The new app, ZLife, is equipped with push notification capability and can place detailed, up-to-date client information at advisers’ fingertips, Zurich said in a statement.
In addition to push notifications, which can be personalised to suit advisers’ individual needs, advisers can also tag VIP clients, and view upcoming renewals, pending lapses and cancellations, and changes in client details, the statement said.
Zurich said advice is also provided on applications going in-force.
Zurich life and investments head of digital Marc Fabris said the app was developed after extensive beta testing with a panel of advisers.
“Zurich ZLife Mobile is intuitive, user friendly and offers a useful trigger for advisers to open conversations with their clients,” Mr Fabris said.
“The VIP tagging allows advisers to be more informed and more proactive in providing a higher level of service to their most valuable clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all