Non-aligned dealer group Sentry has named the winners of its 2016 Excellence Awards, which recognises “outstanding” financial advisers and practices within its network.
In a statement yesterday, Sentry said the Practice of the Year Award went to WA-based PMM Financial Advisors, while Andrew Halliday of AdviceOne Financial Services in Queensland won the Adviser of the Year Award.
Sentry Group chief executive and chairman Murray Hills said, “Sentry prides itself on its commitment to help advisers achieve the best they can and there were some absolute front runners this year.
“The Practice of the Year, PMM Financial Advisors, demonstrated outstanding client service, best-practice professional development of advisers and staff, and an efficient, productive and profitable business. The practice is an outstanding example within the profession.
“Andrew Halliday from AdviceOne Financial Services is very client focused, embraces technology in the efficient running of his business and, by choosing to specialise in retirement and pre-retirement planning, can focus his service on delivering the very best client outcomes within his specific market.”
At the same time, Graham Greenaway of WA-based Geraldton Greenough Financial Services was named winner of the Senior Adviser of the Year Award while Steven King of VIC-based YV Financial Services won the Rising Star Adviser of the Year Award.
The Life Risk Practice of the Year Award went to Queensland-based Lifecover Australia. As for Regional Practice of the Year, Byfields Wealth Management won for WA and NT; Creative Wealth Ideas won for Victoria and SA; JSK Wealth Solutions won for NSW and ACT; and Wealth Connexion won for Queensland.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all