Italian asset manager Azimut, the company behind the AZ NGA advice firm acquisition venture, has launched a new investment solutions firm in Australia.
According to a statement, AZ Sestante assists advisers in building efficient portfolio solutions and offers access to investment management capabilities.
The new firm will partner with dealer groups and platforms to deliver its solutions.
AZ Sestante already has a partnership with Colonial First State, which has seen the launch of a range of diversified multi manager funds through Colonial First State platforms late last year, the statement said.
Andrew Davies, AZ Sestante head of distribution, said, “We worked with Colonial First State to provide portfolios with different risk and return objectives that utilise both our asset allocation expertise and extensive fund manager research database.
“The result is the Colonial First State AZ Sestante range of funds, which consists of a conservative fund, a diversified fund and a growth fund. These strategies are available on both FirstChoice and FirstWrap.”
The new investment solutions firm follows after Azimut announced last year it inked a binding sale and purchase agreement with Australian equities value manager Sigma Funds Management.
In conjunction with Sigma, AZ Sestante launched an Australian smaller companies fund on 1 March 2017. AZ Sestante also plans to launch a global macro fund and international equity fund utilising Azimut’s own offshore investment capabilities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:29CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 11:25ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- view all