IOOF has announced it appointed a new head of technical services, who replaces Kate Anderson after she moved into a senior role at one of IOOF’s dealer groups.
According to a statement, Martin Breckon has been promoted to head of technical services after serving on the team since 2012. Prior to joining IOOF, Mr Breckon held technical management roles at AXA, Aviva and MLC.
He replaces Ms Anderson, who in December moved into the role of head of business support at Bridges Financial Services.
Renato Mota, IOOF group general manager, wealth management, said, “Succession planning and mentoring is fundamental to the development of IOOF’s advice business.
“The promotion of Martin is testament to this. Martin is highly capable, extremely knowledgeable and has an expert understanding of best practice provision of financial services advice and strategies. He is highly respected by licensees, advisers and his peers across the broader industry.
“IOOF’s technical services team is an industry leader, widely acknowledged for its superior understanding and insights into the constantly changing financial services environment. I am confident Martin will ably lead the TechConnect team and continue to keep IOOF and our advice network at the forefront of industry developments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all