IOOF has announced it appointed a new head of technical services, who replaces Kate Anderson after she moved into a senior role at one of IOOF’s dealer groups.
According to a statement, Martin Breckon has been promoted to head of technical services after serving on the team since 2012. Prior to joining IOOF, Mr Breckon held technical management roles at AXA, Aviva and MLC.
He replaces Ms Anderson, who in December moved into the role of head of business support at Bridges Financial Services.
Renato Mota, IOOF group general manager, wealth management, said, “Succession planning and mentoring is fundamental to the development of IOOF’s advice business.
“The promotion of Martin is testament to this. Martin is highly capable, extremely knowledgeable and has an expert understanding of best practice provision of financial services advice and strategies. He is highly respected by licensees, advisers and his peers across the broader industry.
“IOOF’s technical services team is an industry leader, widely acknowledged for its superior understanding and insights into the constantly changing financial services environment. I am confident Martin will ably lead the TechConnect team and continue to keep IOOF and our advice network at the forefront of industry developments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all