BT Financial Group has announced the integration of superannuation and insurance on BT Panorama to provide advisers with “one place to manage all of their clients’ needs”.
In a statement yesterday, BT Financial said the addition of superannuation and life insurance completes the BT Panorama investment suite.
“The key functionality for superannuation includes: the ability to move clients seamlessly from the accumulation to the pension phase as well as contribution trackers to ensure limits are not reached and to protect against adverse tax outcomes,” BT said.
Advisers will also be able to schedule one-off and regular pension payments and will have greater access to information to help track rollovers and upcoming payments such as tax and insurance premiums, BT said.
The ability to manage beneficiary nominations in the pension phase - including the option for secondary nominations, and the ability to provide tracking as well as insurance monitoring and reporting will also benefit advisers, the statement said.
General manager, platforms and investments at BT John Shuttleworth said there is now one place for advisers to manage all of their clients’ needs on an operating system that supports scalable growth for their businesses.
“This is a crucial milestone in the build of BT Panorama as advisers now have an end-to-end solution to manage all of their clients’ financial needs no matter their product structure,” Mr Shuttleworth said.
Since its initial launch in 2014, BT Panorama has more than 3,300 SMSFs and 2,960 advisers registered, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 15 Aug 2017ASIC bans NSW SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Former Victorian premier named EQT chairBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017‘Business as usual’ at FortnumBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all