Centrepoint Alliance has announced a former Citigroup executive as its new chief investment officer.
In a statement this morning, the dealer group said Toby Lewis has joined as CIO. He will work with Centrepoint’s adviser community and assist firms to design and implement client-centric investment philosophies.
Mr Lewis joins from Citigroup, where he was head of investment advisory and research since at least 2012, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Centrepoint managing director John de Zwart said the decision to appoint Mr Lewis was in response to increasing demand from advisers for professional investment advice and consulting services.
“Centrepoint is committed to supporting our clients’ needs first and foremost. With guidance and support from our community of financial advisers and licensees, we are building our capabilities in the areas advisers have told us they need support,” Mr de Zwart said.
“With Toby’s wealth of experience, he is perfectly placed to develop this service. It is an exciting time to be part of Centrepoint Alliance. We are committed to delivering the best in client-focused solutions.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all