Centrepoint Alliance has announced a former Citigroup executive as its new chief investment officer.
In a statement this morning, the dealer group said Toby Lewis has joined as CIO. He will work with Centrepoint’s adviser community and assist firms to design and implement client-centric investment philosophies.
Mr Lewis joins from Citigroup, where he was head of investment advisory and research since at least 2012, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Centrepoint managing director John de Zwart said the decision to appoint Mr Lewis was in response to increasing demand from advisers for professional investment advice and consulting services.
“Centrepoint is committed to supporting our clients’ needs first and foremost. With guidance and support from our community of financial advisers and licensees, we are building our capabilities in the areas advisers have told us they need support,” Mr de Zwart said.
“With Toby’s wealth of experience, he is perfectly placed to develop this service. It is an exciting time to be part of Centrepoint Alliance. We are committed to delivering the best in client-focused solutions.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all