Ironbark Asset Management has announced it has partnered with Sydney-based investment manager Denning Pryce to launch a suite of income solutions.
According to an announcement, Ironbark and Denning Pryce will launch two retail products along with a number of institutional and wholesale solutions throughout 2017.
The partnership comes in response to increasing demand for more outcome-based solutions that can deliver regular income, lower volatility and total returns, the statement said.
Ironbark head of distribution Alex Donald said, “Over the course of 2017 and in response to investors’ needs, we will launch an Australian equity and a global equity product for Australian retail clients.
“Denning Pryce runs a highly rated capability with an established track record in portfolio hedging and volatility management for institutional clients.
“Aside from the retail market, we’re also working with institutional and wealth management clients to create bespoke solutions for their unique market segments. Our strategic partnership has been received well by the market and we’ve had lots of interest already.”
Denning Pryce managing director and CIO Michael Pryce said, “We aim to deliver lower risk for investors by having targeted participation in the upside with controlled exposure to market falls.
“A highly flexible and active approach is particularly important during times of market uncertainty.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all