Ironbark Asset Management has announced it has partnered with Sydney-based investment manager Denning Pryce to launch a suite of income solutions.
According to an announcement, Ironbark and Denning Pryce will launch two retail products along with a number of institutional and wholesale solutions throughout 2017.
The partnership comes in response to increasing demand for more outcome-based solutions that can deliver regular income, lower volatility and total returns, the statement said.
Ironbark head of distribution Alex Donald said, “Over the course of 2017 and in response to investors’ needs, we will launch an Australian equity and a global equity product for Australian retail clients.
“Denning Pryce runs a highly rated capability with an established track record in portfolio hedging and volatility management for institutional clients.
“Aside from the retail market, we’re also working with institutional and wealth management clients to create bespoke solutions for their unique market segments. Our strategic partnership has been received well by the market and we’ve had lots of interest already.”
Denning Pryce managing director and CIO Michael Pryce said, “We aim to deliver lower risk for investors by having targeted participation in the upside with controlled exposure to market falls.
“A highly flexible and active approach is particularly important during times of market uncertainty.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all