Non-aligned dealer group GPS Wealth has announced further upgrades to its MoneyBowl advice software, as well as a new partnership with an accounting technology firm.
GPS Wealth said in a statement it has boosted the functionality of its MoneyBowl software with the release of the Perfect Foundations module helping advisers assess the current financial position of their clients.
Further, it announced the addition of a new calculator, called DISCOVERY, to MoneyBowl within the next three weeks.
The DISCOVERY calculator aims to take care of clients who are in pre-retirement, retirement, small business owners or sell down phase, as well as investment trusts and investment companies, and can model up to 10 investment properties, the statement said.
GPS Wealth also announced a partnership with accounting software firm DocuSign, enabling advisers to go paperless by verifying documents with electronic signatures.
GPS Wealth general manager for practice development and coaching Paul Pavlic said, “Accountants and advisers are already getting the benefit of enormous time savings with straight-through processing, which allows strategy papers and statements of advice (SOAs) to be easily produced.
“These new additions to MoneyBowl are another key plank in making accountants and advisers even more efficient.”
GPS Wealth is nominated for Financial Advice Innovator of the Year and Insurance Innovator of the Year at the inaugural awards of ifa sister publication, Fintech Business.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all