Non-aligned dealer group GPS Wealth has announced further upgrades to its MoneyBowl advice software, as well as a new partnership with an accounting technology firm.
GPS Wealth said in a statement it has boosted the functionality of its MoneyBowl software with the release of the Perfect Foundations module helping advisers assess the current financial position of their clients.
Further, it announced the addition of a new calculator, called DISCOVERY, to MoneyBowl within the next three weeks.
The DISCOVERY calculator aims to take care of clients who are in pre-retirement, retirement, small business owners or sell down phase, as well as investment trusts and investment companies, and can model up to 10 investment properties, the statement said.
GPS Wealth also announced a partnership with accounting software firm DocuSign, enabling advisers to go paperless by verifying documents with electronic signatures.
GPS Wealth general manager for practice development and coaching Paul Pavlic said, “Accountants and advisers are already getting the benefit of enormous time savings with straight-through processing, which allows strategy papers and statements of advice (SOAs) to be easily produced.
“These new additions to MoneyBowl are another key plank in making accountants and advisers even more efficient.”
GPS Wealth is nominated for Financial Advice Innovator of the Year and Insurance Innovator of the Year at the inaugural awards of ifa sister publication, Fintech Business.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all