Non-aligned dealer group GPS Wealth has announced further upgrades to its MoneyBowl advice software, as well as a new partnership with an accounting technology firm.
GPS Wealth said in a statement it has boosted the functionality of its MoneyBowl software with the release of the Perfect Foundations module helping advisers assess the current financial position of their clients.
Further, it announced the addition of a new calculator, called DISCOVERY, to MoneyBowl within the next three weeks.
The DISCOVERY calculator aims to take care of clients who are in pre-retirement, retirement, small business owners or sell down phase, as well as investment trusts and investment companies, and can model up to 10 investment properties, the statement said.
GPS Wealth also announced a partnership with accounting software firm DocuSign, enabling advisers to go paperless by verifying documents with electronic signatures.
GPS Wealth general manager for practice development and coaching Paul Pavlic said, “Accountants and advisers are already getting the benefit of enormous time savings with straight-through processing, which allows strategy papers and statements of advice (SOAs) to be easily produced.
“These new additions to MoneyBowl are another key plank in making accountants and advisers even more efficient.”
GPS Wealth is nominated for Financial Advice Innovator of the Year and Insurance Innovator of the Year at the inaugural awards of ifa sister publication, Fintech Business.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all