A Westpac financial planning executive will join industry super fund Mine Wealth and Wellbeing in the role of chief engagement officer as the fund looks to ‘refresh’ its business strategy.
Mine Wealth and Wellbeing (Mine) announced that Glenda Abraham will join the firm as chief engagement officer in early March. Ms Abraham will join from Westpac, where she is currently financial planning state general manager.
In her new role at Mine Ms Abraham will, “lead all key member and stakeholder facing teams, improving focus on members through better alignment and co-ordination of effort across the organisation”, Mine said.
“Glenda has over 20 years of experience in financial services gained across financial advice, operations and engagement-focused roles with Westpac, AMP and CBA,” the firm said.
Mine also announced the appointment of Adrian Colquhoun to the role of chief technology and innovation officer.
Mr Colquhoun will be responsible for enhancing digital, innovation and technology capability across the organisation, Mine said.
Mr Colquhoun previously held the position of acting head of technology at Mine, before which he was the founder and managing director of cloud software company, Strategik. Mr Colquhoun brings over 18 years of information technology and software experience to his new role, the firm said.
“Adrian’s experience will give Mine a greater focus on technology to continue to meet the evolving needs of members,” Mine said.
Mine chief executive Harry Mitchell said, “These appointments will enable our organisation to meaningfully put members at the heart of everything we do and better leverage digital capability to meet their needs.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all