Perpetual has announced one of its funds has received a ‘recommended’ rating from two ratings agencies, which recognised its performance and team.
According to a statement, the Perpetual Diversified Real Return Fund received the new rating from Zenith Investment Partners and Lonsec Research.
The upgrade is a testament to the investment team’s expertise and ability to deliver attractive returns and protect capital during periods of market volatility, said Perpetual Investment’s head of multi-asset, Michael O’Dea.
“Multi-asset investing continues to be increasingly attractive to investors seeking investment opportunities which balance the desire for return with risk management,” he said.
“This year will likely once again be challenging, with ongoing uncertainty over the post-US election outlook and potentially rising bond yields.”
Mr O’Dea added that he believes the current environment is an ideal time for investors to explore multi-asset offerings.
“Perpetual’s Diversified Real Return Fund is designed to act as a ‘shock absorber’ during periods of extreme volatility, offering a simple solution for investors looking to diversify their portfolio without sacrificing the potential for growth,” he said.
“Perpetual has a proven value investing philosophy that has stood the test of time. With market volatility expected to continue, we expect this fund will increasingly be an important part of client investment strategies moving forward.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all