REST Industry Super has launched a new online service, which uses advanced artificial intelligence to respond to members’ super-related inquiries.
According to a statement this morning, the super fund said the new customer service specialist, known as ‘Roger’, instantly responds to members’ queries online.
It uses artificial intelligence to continually learn and add to its knowledge base to offer a more “bespoke member experience”, the statement said.
“We’ve looked at what our members are contacting us about and what they’re searching on our website to build Roger’s knowledge base,” said REST Industry Super chief executive Damian Hill.
“As the newest member of REST’s customer services team, Roger will continue to learn and develop, working alongside our existing channels to enhance our overall services experience.”
The new virtual customer service specialist is delivered on Creative Virtual’s platform, V-Portal.
Patrick Gallagher, managing director at ANZ and north Asia, Creative Virtual, said, “Members are increasingly turning to self-service and digital channels for customer service.
“Roger – the virtual customer service specialist – is like a new employee, continuously learning and improving his capabilities and will over time offer more personalised support to REST members.”
Roger has replaced the search function on REST’s website and is accessible with Live Chat on the ‘contact us’ page, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all