NAB’s MLC Life Insurance has named several new leaders of its bancassurance, digital and direct team, which comes as the company increases its investment in digital and data capabilities.
According to a statement, the appointments follow the recent strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life.
MLC chief customer officer for bancassurance, digital and direct insurance Anand Thomas will head the new team, comprising a mix of insurance professionals and domain experts in the area of digital and data science, the statement said.
Key members of the leadership team include Tim Roso, who will be the head of digital, Glen Ryman, who will be the head of general manager data, analytics and CRM, and Michael Oliver, who will be the general manager of sales.
MLC head of product Nick Lethbridge, head of channel development Stephen Rosengren and head of transformation bancassurance Mouli Ganguly, round out the appointments to the leadership team, the statement said.
Mr Thomas said the recent acquisition of MLC by Nippon Life gives them the opportunity to put such a strong team in place.
“The customer must be at the heart of everything we do,” Mr Thomas said.
“By improving our digital and data science capabilities and learning from other leading customer experience organisations, we hope to simplify and transform the experience we provide to our customer, our advisers and superannuation partners.
“Our goal is to be a truly customer-centric life insurer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:27Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 10:27New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 10:27Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:27Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all