ClearView Wealth has appointed a former BT Financial Group senior manager as its new head of product, which comes as former head Renee Hancock moves into a new role.
According to a statement, Jeffrey Scott has been appointed to drive the ongoing development of life insurance and wealth management solutions for financial advisers.
Mr Scott was previously senior manager, product development, life insurance at BT. Prior to that, he was an executive manager at CommInsure.
In his new role, Mr Scott will report to ClearView chief actuary and risk officer Greg Martin.
He will oversee the delivery of a new online quote and application engine that will aim to simplify and streamline the e-application process and help increase efficiencies in advice practices, ClearView said in a statement.
Former head of product Renee Hancock has taken on the newly-created role of head of research and development, and will report to ClearView general manager of distribution Chris Blaxland-Walker.
ClearView said Ms Hancock will support the distribution team to continue growing sales, improving customer retention and expanding relationships with the IFA community.
Mr Blaxland-Walker said ClearView was focused on giving advisers access to quality products and the right technology to help them build thriving, sustainable businesses.
“Given all the regulatory and structural changes advisers are grappling with, it’s imperative that we’re easy to do business with, understand their changing needs and deliver practical solutions,” he said.
ClearView managing director Simon Swanson said the appointments positioned ClearView strongly for continued growth at an important time for the group, following the addition of Sony Life to the ClearView register as a strategic shareholder in October.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all