Platform provider Netwealth is looking to add new members to its team, as its funds under management and administration reaches $11 billion.
In a LinkedIn announcement this week, Netwealth joint managing director Michael Heine said the platform provider is on track to reach $20 billion in FUM by 2020.
Now, Mr Heine said the company is looking to hire in all areas of the business, including IT, operations, finance and compliance.
“Netwealth has achieved significant success and is growing rapidly,” Mr Heine said.
“We are a leader in the platform space and need experienced people to drive our continued success.”
The growth plans comes less than a month after Netwealth announced it sold the compliance services arm of Pathway Licensee Services to Catalyst Compliance.
ifa had reported in October that Netwealth had decided to seek a buyer for Pathway’s compliance business, as it “no longer meets long-term objectives and strategy of the Netwealth group”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all