Platform provider Netwealth is looking to add new members to its team, as its funds under management and administration reaches $11 billion.
In a LinkedIn announcement this week, Netwealth joint managing director Michael Heine said the platform provider is on track to reach $20 billion in FUM by 2020.
Now, Mr Heine said the company is looking to hire in all areas of the business, including IT, operations, finance and compliance.
“Netwealth has achieved significant success and is growing rapidly,” Mr Heine said.
“We are a leader in the platform space and need experienced people to drive our continued success.”
The growth plans comes less than a month after Netwealth announced it sold the compliance services arm of Pathway Licensee Services to Catalyst Compliance.
ifa had reported in October that Netwealth had decided to seek a buyer for Pathway’s compliance business, as it “no longer meets long-term objectives and strategy of the Netwealth group”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all