Margin lending specialist Leveraged has appointed a new head of sales, which comes after the company launched a new business model to meet adviser needs.
In a statement yesterday, Leveraged said its business development managers have been granted more “decision-making authority at a regional level to better understand and meet partner and adviser needs”.
As part of the strategy, Leveraged has appointed former head of distribution financial planning Keith Hilsdon to the role of head of sales.
“Our unique market-based team distribution model now provides us with engagement depth and the flexibility to be more responsive in meeting the needs of our partners and advisers,” Mr Hilsdon said.
“The new business model lays the foundation to assist more Australians in reaching their financial goals.”
“Our key focus is to educate advisers and their clients around appropriate gearing strategies that are applicable to their situation and their financial goals,” Mr Hilsdon added.
“We are further committed to continuing to provide regular multi-media productions, webinars, contemporary articles, trading notes and presentations across the industry and continuing to share the technical and research excellence and experience of our in-house business leaders.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all