Margin lending specialist Leveraged has appointed a new head of sales, which comes after the company launched a new business model to meet adviser needs.
In a statement yesterday, Leveraged said its business development managers have been granted more “decision-making authority at a regional level to better understand and meet partner and adviser needs”.
As part of the strategy, Leveraged has appointed former head of distribution financial planning Keith Hilsdon to the role of head of sales.
“Our unique market-based team distribution model now provides us with engagement depth and the flexibility to be more responsive in meeting the needs of our partners and advisers,” Mr Hilsdon said.
“The new business model lays the foundation to assist more Australians in reaching their financial goals.”
“Our key focus is to educate advisers and their clients around appropriate gearing strategies that are applicable to their situation and their financial goals,” Mr Hilsdon added.
“We are further committed to continuing to provide regular multi-media productions, webinars, contemporary articles, trading notes and presentations across the industry and continuing to share the technical and research excellence and experience of our in-house business leaders.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all