Margin lending specialist Leveraged has appointed a new head of sales, which comes after the company launched a new business model to meet adviser needs.
In a statement yesterday, Leveraged said its business development managers have been granted more “decision-making authority at a regional level to better understand and meet partner and adviser needs”.
As part of the strategy, Leveraged has appointed former head of distribution financial planning Keith Hilsdon to the role of head of sales.
“Our unique market-based team distribution model now provides us with engagement depth and the flexibility to be more responsive in meeting the needs of our partners and advisers,” Mr Hilsdon said.
“The new business model lays the foundation to assist more Australians in reaching their financial goals.”
“Our key focus is to educate advisers and their clients around appropriate gearing strategies that are applicable to their situation and their financial goals,” Mr Hilsdon added.
“We are further committed to continuing to provide regular multi-media productions, webinars, contemporary articles, trading notes and presentations across the industry and continuing to share the technical and research excellence and experience of our in-house business leaders.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:54ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 11:01IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 11:05Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 10:44Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 11:06Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all