A superannuation platform has launched a solution allowing it to draw on IRESS’ advice software to further enhance engagement with its members.
IRESS said in a statement that Financial Synergy’s online super platform, Acurity Online, will draw on Xplan’s multi-channel advice technology.
IRESS managing director of superannuation Stephen Mackley said the new solutions would provide significant benefits to super funds as they seek to increase member engagement.
“Once the member has established what they want to change in their superannuation to meet their goals – such as additional contribution or investment options – this is instantly updated,” Mr Mackley said.
“The superannuation fund will not need to integrate all of the components as IRESS takes care of this.”
Financial Synergy was acquired by IRESS in September for a total cash purchase price of up to $90 million.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all