A superannuation platform has launched a solution allowing it to draw on IRESS’ advice software to further enhance engagement with its members.
IRESS said in a statement that Financial Synergy’s online super platform, Acurity Online, will draw on Xplan’s multi-channel advice technology.
IRESS managing director of superannuation Stephen Mackley said the new solutions would provide significant benefits to super funds as they seek to increase member engagement.
“Once the member has established what they want to change in their superannuation to meet their goals – such as additional contribution or investment options – this is instantly updated,” Mr Mackley said.
“The superannuation fund will not need to integrate all of the components as IRESS takes care of this.”
Financial Synergy was acquired by IRESS in September for a total cash purchase price of up to $90 million.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all