A superannuation platform has launched a solution allowing it to draw on IRESS’ advice software to further enhance engagement with its members.
IRESS said in a statement that Financial Synergy’s online super platform, Acurity Online, will draw on Xplan’s multi-channel advice technology.
IRESS managing director of superannuation Stephen Mackley said the new solutions would provide significant benefits to super funds as they seek to increase member engagement.
“Once the member has established what they want to change in their superannuation to meet their goals – such as additional contribution or investment options – this is instantly updated,” Mr Mackley said.
“The superannuation fund will not need to integrate all of the components as IRESS takes care of this.”
Financial Synergy was acquired by IRESS in September for a total cash purchase price of up to $90 million.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all