A superannuation platform has launched a solution allowing it to draw on IRESS’ advice software to further enhance engagement with its members.
IRESS said in a statement that Financial Synergy’s online super platform, Acurity Online, will draw on Xplan’s multi-channel advice technology.
IRESS managing director of superannuation Stephen Mackley said the new solutions would provide significant benefits to super funds as they seek to increase member engagement.
“Once the member has established what they want to change in their superannuation to meet their goals – such as additional contribution or investment options – this is instantly updated,” Mr Mackley said.
“The superannuation fund will not need to integrate all of the components as IRESS takes care of this.”
Financial Synergy was acquired by IRESS in September for a total cash purchase price of up to $90 million.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all