A superannuation platform has launched a solution allowing it to draw on IRESS’ advice software to further enhance engagement with its members.
IRESS said in a statement that Financial Synergy’s online super platform, Acurity Online, will draw on Xplan’s multi-channel advice technology.
IRESS managing director of superannuation Stephen Mackley said the new solutions would provide significant benefits to super funds as they seek to increase member engagement.
“Once the member has established what they want to change in their superannuation to meet their goals – such as additional contribution or investment options – this is instantly updated,” Mr Mackley said.
“The superannuation fund will not need to integrate all of the components as IRESS takes care of this.”
Financial Synergy was acquired by IRESS in September for a total cash purchase price of up to $90 million.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all