Money management software provider Moneysoft has launched a package of resources to help advisers introduce a goals-based budgeting and cash flow management service to their client base.
Moneysoft said in a statement its Business Processes toolkit was developed in conjunction with advisers and contains a series of eBooks, video tutorials, blogs and client-facing brochures and templates.
The toolkit provides a complete, step-by-step guide on how to build and deliver a relevant goals-based, money management proposition, as well as showing advisers how to grow and diversify practice revenue and achieve deeper client engagement through ‘cash flow as a service’, the statement said.
Moneysoft managing director Peter Malekas said the ready availability of cloud-based Software as a Services (SaaS) solutions meant advisers had affordable access to world-class tools.
But he also said many advisers don’t know how to go about utilising the software and integrating it into their processes.
“It’s one thing to have the technology to support a highly automated goals-based savings, budgeting and cashflow management proposition, but if advisers don’t know how to get the most out of it or how to develop and market their services the whole exercise can be frustrating and fruitless,” Mr Malekas said.
“This led us to put together an end-to-end package on how to integrate Moneysoft into their practices, how to articulate and demonstrate the benefits of cashflow management, how to build their service offering and how to price it for new and existing clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all