NAB has announced the immediate appointment of new directors to a fund trustee responsible for a number of its superannuation funds.
NAB said in a statement it has hired Alan Schoenheimer and Andrew Gale as new non-executive directors to super trustee NULIS Nominees (Australia).
The trustee is responsible for funds including the MLC Super Fund, as well as products such as Plum, MasterKey Super, MasterKey and Wrap, the statement said.
Mr Schoenheimer has a financial services history spanning 25 years, mainly in super and investments, and most recently held roles as head of international and chief executive Asia-Pacific for Russell Investments.
Mr Gale has worked in financial services for 35 years, including in roles as executive director of Chase Corporate Advisory, and chief executive and managing director of Count Financial.
NULIS Nominees (Australia) chair Nicole Smith said, “I welcome Andrew Gale and Alan Schoenheimer to the NULIS board of directors. Andrew and Alan are highly experienced and knowledgeable, with strong backgrounds in financial services.
“Both will be great assets to the fund and make valuable contributions to the governance of Australia’s largest retail super fund, and deliver a great experience to its members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all