NAB has announced the immediate appointment of new directors to a fund trustee responsible for a number of its superannuation funds.
NAB said in a statement it has hired Alan Schoenheimer and Andrew Gale as new non-executive directors to super trustee NULIS Nominees (Australia).
The trustee is responsible for funds including the MLC Super Fund, as well as products such as Plum, MasterKey Super, MasterKey and Wrap, the statement said.
Mr Schoenheimer has a financial services history spanning 25 years, mainly in super and investments, and most recently held roles as head of international and chief executive Asia-Pacific for Russell Investments.
Mr Gale has worked in financial services for 35 years, including in roles as executive director of Chase Corporate Advisory, and chief executive and managing director of Count Financial.
NULIS Nominees (Australia) chair Nicole Smith said, “I welcome Andrew Gale and Alan Schoenheimer to the NULIS board of directors. Andrew and Alan are highly experienced and knowledgeable, with strong backgrounds in financial services.
“Both will be great assets to the fund and make valuable contributions to the governance of Australia’s largest retail super fund, and deliver a great experience to its members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all