NAB has announced the immediate appointment of new directors to a fund trustee responsible for a number of its superannuation funds.
NAB said in a statement it has hired Alan Schoenheimer and Andrew Gale as new non-executive directors to super trustee NULIS Nominees (Australia).
The trustee is responsible for funds including the MLC Super Fund, as well as products such as Plum, MasterKey Super, MasterKey and Wrap, the statement said.
Mr Schoenheimer has a financial services history spanning 25 years, mainly in super and investments, and most recently held roles as head of international and chief executive Asia-Pacific for Russell Investments.
Mr Gale has worked in financial services for 35 years, including in roles as executive director of Chase Corporate Advisory, and chief executive and managing director of Count Financial.
NULIS Nominees (Australia) chair Nicole Smith said, “I welcome Andrew Gale and Alan Schoenheimer to the NULIS board of directors. Andrew and Alan are highly experienced and knowledgeable, with strong backgrounds in financial services.
“Both will be great assets to the fund and make valuable contributions to the governance of Australia’s largest retail super fund, and deliver a great experience to its members.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all