Software provider Bravura has appointed a new head of account management as the company experiences a period of strong growth.
According to a statement, Ron Mullins will be focused on the development of new business opportunities and supporting existing clients within the APAC region.
He will also focus on Sonata – Bravura’s “next-generation” wealth management software platform for superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps.
Mr Mullins joins Bravura from IQ Group, where he was previously director of business development. He brings with him 17 years of experience in the financial services sector, with a background in account management, sales, consulting and project management, the statement said.
Bravura managing director for APAC Roland Slee said, “I am delighted that Ron has chosen to join the Bravura team. His broad experience and deep industry knowledge positions Ron perfectly to make a valuable contribution to our business.
“Bravura is experiencing a period of strong growth driven by accelerating Sonata adoption. Many in the market are keen to understand how Sonata could underpin their business strategies. Ron’s consultative approach will make him a very effective participant in these conversations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all