Software provider Bravura has appointed a new head of account management as the company experiences a period of strong growth.
According to a statement, Ron Mullins will be focused on the development of new business opportunities and supporting existing clients within the APAC region.
He will also focus on Sonata – Bravura’s “next-generation” wealth management software platform for superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps.
Mr Mullins joins Bravura from IQ Group, where he was previously director of business development. He brings with him 17 years of experience in the financial services sector, with a background in account management, sales, consulting and project management, the statement said.
Bravura managing director for APAC Roland Slee said, “I am delighted that Ron has chosen to join the Bravura team. His broad experience and deep industry knowledge positions Ron perfectly to make a valuable contribution to our business.
“Bravura is experiencing a period of strong growth driven by accelerating Sonata adoption. Many in the market are keen to understand how Sonata could underpin their business strategies. Ron’s consultative approach will make him a very effective participant in these conversations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all