Software provider Bravura has appointed a new head of account management as the company experiences a period of strong growth.
According to a statement, Ron Mullins will be focused on the development of new business opportunities and supporting existing clients within the APAC region.
He will also focus on Sonata – Bravura’s “next-generation” wealth management software platform for superannuation, investments, life insurance and wraps.
Mr Mullins joins Bravura from IQ Group, where he was previously director of business development. He brings with him 17 years of experience in the financial services sector, with a background in account management, sales, consulting and project management, the statement said.
Bravura managing director for APAC Roland Slee said, “I am delighted that Ron has chosen to join the Bravura team. His broad experience and deep industry knowledge positions Ron perfectly to make a valuable contribution to our business.
“Bravura is experiencing a period of strong growth driven by accelerating Sonata adoption. Many in the market are keen to understand how Sonata could underpin their business strategies. Ron’s consultative approach will make him a very effective participant in these conversations.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all