Securitor has recognised some of its top advisers and practices while also celebrating its 30th anniversary as a firm.
At a gala dinner attended by over 200 advice professionals on Friday, Crosbie Wealth Management was awarded National Practice of the Year while Heidi Schwegler was given National Adviser of the Year, according to a statement.
David Simon was honoured with the National Rising Star of the Year award.
Securitor managing director Mark Fisher said the firm is proud to have supported some of the country’s brightest advice professionals, committed to making a difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
The winners were peer and self-nominated and subject to a review panel of four industry members. Securitor used the Beddoes Institute client benchmarking survey as part of its award methodology.
Securitor also celebrated its 30th anniversary at the company’s annual conference Convention16 in Perth last week.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all