Securitor has recognised some of its top advisers and practices while also celebrating its 30th anniversary as a firm.
At a gala dinner attended by over 200 advice professionals on Friday, Crosbie Wealth Management was awarded National Practice of the Year while Heidi Schwegler was given National Adviser of the Year, according to a statement.
David Simon was honoured with the National Rising Star of the Year award.
Securitor managing director Mark Fisher said the firm is proud to have supported some of the country’s brightest advice professionals, committed to making a difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
The winners were peer and self-nominated and subject to a review panel of four industry members. Securitor used the Beddoes Institute client benchmarking survey as part of its award methodology.
Securitor also celebrated its 30th anniversary at the company’s annual conference Convention16 in Perth last week.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all