Securitor has recognised some of its top advisers and practices while also celebrating its 30th anniversary as a firm.
At a gala dinner attended by over 200 advice professionals on Friday, Crosbie Wealth Management was awarded National Practice of the Year while Heidi Schwegler was given National Adviser of the Year, according to a statement.
David Simon was honoured with the National Rising Star of the Year award.
Securitor managing director Mark Fisher said the firm is proud to have supported some of the country’s brightest advice professionals, committed to making a difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
The winners were peer and self-nominated and subject to a review panel of four industry members. Securitor used the Beddoes Institute client benchmarking survey as part of its award methodology.
Securitor also celebrated its 30th anniversary at the company’s annual conference Convention16 in Perth last week.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all