Securitor has recognised some of its top advisers and practices while also celebrating its 30th anniversary as a firm.
At a gala dinner attended by over 200 advice professionals on Friday, Crosbie Wealth Management was awarded National Practice of the Year while Heidi Schwegler was given National Adviser of the Year, according to a statement.
David Simon was honoured with the National Rising Star of the Year award.
Securitor managing director Mark Fisher said the firm is proud to have supported some of the country’s brightest advice professionals, committed to making a difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
The winners were peer and self-nominated and subject to a review panel of four industry members. Securitor used the Beddoes Institute client benchmarking survey as part of its award methodology.
Securitor also celebrated its 30th anniversary at the company’s annual conference Convention16 in Perth last week.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all