Securitor has recognised some of its top advisers and practices while also celebrating its 30th anniversary as a firm.
At a gala dinner attended by over 200 advice professionals on Friday, Crosbie Wealth Management was awarded National Practice of the Year while Heidi Schwegler was given National Adviser of the Year, according to a statement.
David Simon was honoured with the National Rising Star of the Year award.
Securitor managing director Mark Fisher said the firm is proud to have supported some of the country’s brightest advice professionals, committed to making a difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
The winners were peer and self-nominated and subject to a review panel of four industry members. Securitor used the Beddoes Institute client benchmarking survey as part of its award methodology.
Securitor also celebrated its 30th anniversary at the company’s annual conference Convention16 in Perth last week.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:29CBA touts ‘independent’ CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- view all