Praemium Limited has appointed three new executives to its Australian distribution team in an effort to “help clients build scalable and efficient businesses”.
In a statement last week, Praemium announced that Martin Morris has joined the firm as head of distribution.
Bringing with him 26 years of experience in financial services and national roles in managing financial advisers, Mr Morris is in a strong position to “help IFAs and licensees to develop business efficiencies and engage clients through the use of technology”, Praemium said.
Kylie Paton has also joined the firm as business development manager. Ms Paton has 16 years of experience in financial services distribution, working with both independent financial advisers and national licensees, Praemium said.
“Kylie’s experience will be invaluable in helping advisers adapt their advice models to benefit from the rapidly growing SMA sector and from Praemium’s technology,” the firm added.
Praemium also announced that Deborah Graham has been appointed to the newly created role of head of implementation and transition. Ms Graham will work closely with the distribution team, supporting new and existing clients to incorporate Praemium products into their businesses, the firm said.
Ms Graham has 9 years of experience in financial services, working in the wealth management divisions of two of Australia’s big four banks.
Commenting on the appointments, Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said, “We are delighted to have these three highly experienced and capable professionals join our team in Melbourne.
“Their broad experience base will help our clients to build truly scalable and efficient businesses,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all