Praemium Limited has appointed three new executives to its Australian distribution team in an effort to “help clients build scalable and efficient businesses”.
In a statement last week, Praemium announced that Martin Morris has joined the firm as head of distribution.
Bringing with him 26 years of experience in financial services and national roles in managing financial advisers, Mr Morris is in a strong position to “help IFAs and licensees to develop business efficiencies and engage clients through the use of technology”, Praemium said.
Kylie Paton has also joined the firm as business development manager. Ms Paton has 16 years of experience in financial services distribution, working with both independent financial advisers and national licensees, Praemium said.
“Kylie’s experience will be invaluable in helping advisers adapt their advice models to benefit from the rapidly growing SMA sector and from Praemium’s technology,” the firm added.
Praemium also announced that Deborah Graham has been appointed to the newly created role of head of implementation and transition. Ms Graham will work closely with the distribution team, supporting new and existing clients to incorporate Praemium products into their businesses, the firm said.
Ms Graham has 9 years of experience in financial services, working in the wealth management divisions of two of Australia’s big four banks.
Commenting on the appointments, Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said, “We are delighted to have these three highly experienced and capable professionals join our team in Melbourne.
“Their broad experience base will help our clients to build truly scalable and efficient businesses,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all