Netwealth has announced the launch of a new international managed account solution, providing investors and advisers with direct access to global equity markets.
The solution couples direct access to global equity markets with professional management, trade execution and administration, Netwealth said in a statement.
Asset management firm Arnhem went live with both their Global Growth and Australia+ portfolios as part of the launch, the statement said.
“Investors are increasingly seeking offshore investment opportunities, especially in sectors not well represented in Australia, but also want transparency and control,” said Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine.
“Our new international managed account delivers on this whilst also ensuring highly efficient, robust and cost effective execution and account management.”
Arnhem managing partner George Clapham said the company is excited to be partnering with Netwealth.
“Netwealth has been at the forefront of providing innovative investment solutions to their clients for many years, and we believe Arnhem’s genuinely differentiated global approach will provide significant benefits to their clients,” Mr Clapham said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all