Netwealth has announced the launch of a new international managed account solution, providing investors and advisers with direct access to global equity markets.
The solution couples direct access to global equity markets with professional management, trade execution and administration, Netwealth said in a statement.
Asset management firm Arnhem went live with both their Global Growth and Australia+ portfolios as part of the launch, the statement said.
“Investors are increasingly seeking offshore investment opportunities, especially in sectors not well represented in Australia, but also want transparency and control,” said Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine.
“Our new international managed account delivers on this whilst also ensuring highly efficient, robust and cost effective execution and account management.”
Arnhem managing partner George Clapham said the company is excited to be partnering with Netwealth.
“Netwealth has been at the forefront of providing innovative investment solutions to their clients for many years, and we believe Arnhem’s genuinely differentiated global approach will provide significant benefits to their clients,” Mr Clapham said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all