Netwealth has announced the launch of a new international managed account solution, providing investors and advisers with direct access to global equity markets.
The solution couples direct access to global equity markets with professional management, trade execution and administration, Netwealth said in a statement.
Asset management firm Arnhem went live with both their Global Growth and Australia+ portfolios as part of the launch, the statement said.
“Investors are increasingly seeking offshore investment opportunities, especially in sectors not well represented in Australia, but also want transparency and control,” said Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine.
“Our new international managed account delivers on this whilst also ensuring highly efficient, robust and cost effective execution and account management.”
Arnhem managing partner George Clapham said the company is excited to be partnering with Netwealth.
“Netwealth has been at the forefront of providing innovative investment solutions to their clients for many years, and we believe Arnhem’s genuinely differentiated global approach will provide significant benefits to their clients,” Mr Clapham said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all