Colonial First State’s FirstChoice Employer Super fund has hit the $10 billion funds under management milestone.
In a statement, CFS' head of corporate superannuation, John Anderson, said the achievement is a reflection of the high level of investment choice and service offered by FirstChoice Employer Super to Australian employers and their employees.
“FirstChoice Employer Super offers one of the most extensive investment menus in Australia that caters to different types of investors – from those who prefer the simplicity of low cost and automated strategy, to those who enjoy taking a more active role in managing their super,” Mr Anderson said.
“We have added new investment options, introduced attractive insurance features, value-adding member benefits and tailored pricing options.
“Over the years, the fund has gone from strength to strength maintaining its high ratings,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all