Colonial First State’s FirstChoice Employer Super fund has hit the $10 billion funds under management milestone.
In a statement, CFS' head of corporate superannuation, John Anderson, said the achievement is a reflection of the high level of investment choice and service offered by FirstChoice Employer Super to Australian employers and their employees.
“FirstChoice Employer Super offers one of the most extensive investment menus in Australia that caters to different types of investors – from those who prefer the simplicity of low cost and automated strategy, to those who enjoy taking a more active role in managing their super,” Mr Anderson said.
“We have added new investment options, introduced attractive insurance features, value-adding member benefits and tailored pricing options.
“Over the years, the fund has gone from strength to strength maintaining its high ratings,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all