Colonial First State’s FirstChoice Employer Super fund has hit the $10 billion funds under management milestone.
In a statement, CFS' head of corporate superannuation, John Anderson, said the achievement is a reflection of the high level of investment choice and service offered by FirstChoice Employer Super to Australian employers and their employees.
“FirstChoice Employer Super offers one of the most extensive investment menus in Australia that caters to different types of investors – from those who prefer the simplicity of low cost and automated strategy, to those who enjoy taking a more active role in managing their super,” Mr Anderson said.
“We have added new investment options, introduced attractive insurance features, value-adding member benefits and tailored pricing options.
“Over the years, the fund has gone from strength to strength maintaining its high ratings,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 05:37Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- view all