Colonial First State’s FirstChoice Employer Super fund has hit the $10 billion funds under management milestone.
In a statement, CFS' head of corporate superannuation, John Anderson, said the achievement is a reflection of the high level of investment choice and service offered by FirstChoice Employer Super to Australian employers and their employees.
“FirstChoice Employer Super offers one of the most extensive investment menus in Australia that caters to different types of investors – from those who prefer the simplicity of low cost and automated strategy, to those who enjoy taking a more active role in managing their super,” Mr Anderson said.
“We have added new investment options, introduced attractive insurance features, value-adding member benefits and tailored pricing options.
“Over the years, the fund has gone from strength to strength maintaining its high ratings,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018Dover’s ‘Orwellian’ liability plan slammedBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all