Colonial First State’s FirstChoice Employer Super fund has hit the $10 billion funds under management milestone.
In a statement, CFS' head of corporate superannuation, John Anderson, said the achievement is a reflection of the high level of investment choice and service offered by FirstChoice Employer Super to Australian employers and their employees.
“FirstChoice Employer Super offers one of the most extensive investment menus in Australia that caters to different types of investors – from those who prefer the simplicity of low cost and automated strategy, to those who enjoy taking a more active role in managing their super,” Mr Anderson said.
“We have added new investment options, introduced attractive insurance features, value-adding member benefits and tailored pricing options.
“Over the years, the fund has gone from strength to strength maintaining its high ratings,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- view all