Nearly one in four of Synchron advisers who have seen the new Valant Capital offering have expressed interest in using the solution, the dealer group has said.
Last month, Synchron announced that Valant Capital had been created to provide platform, investment and insurance solutions to its advisers. It is the distributor of the High Wrap Investment Account, Superannuation Account and Pension Account.
Valant Capital director John Morrison, who has been conducting a series of presentations on the new solution, said advisers have expressed interest.
“To spark the interest of advisers, particularly those who have traditionally focused on providing risk advice, you have to give them cost-effective solutions that really work for their clients and that make their job easier,” Mr Morrison said.
“We believe we have a solution that is appropriately priced, that really delivers in terms of features, and that is easy to understand and easy to use.”
Powerwrap Limited's head of distribution, Richard Carr, who is presenting the High Wrap product and demonstrating the High Wrap portal across the country, said around 350 of Synchron’s 420 advisers have so far attended the Valant Capital presentations.
“Around 70 of the advisers who saw our first presentation, so one in five, has asked for more information and a call back,” Mr Carr said.
“Since then, enquiries have increased that number to 80 to 85, so we now have interest from almost one in four.”
Valant Capital is not owned by the dealer group and there are no incentives for advisers to use it rather than other platforms, the dealer group said in July.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all