Non-aligned platform provider Netwealth has relaunched its brand in an effort to drive business growth, increase awareness and meet client expectations.
“We began our brand project more than 18 months ago by speaking to our customers, advisers, prospects and colleagues and challenged ourselves on what we do well, what we can improve and, importantly, how we can continue to add real value to our staff, partners and clients,” joint managing director of Netwealth, Matt Heine, said.
Client feedback shows “that our partnership model is extremely important and that in addition to great technology and service, they value [ongoing] insights and ideas that help them spot trends that matter”, he said.
The new brand is “vibrant”, “optimistic” and “colourful”, according to Mr Heine, who says this is because “we believe wealth is about people’s future – a positive and exciting future”.
Netwealth’s brand initiative will be rolled out progressively over the next six months both to customers and staff.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:54ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 11:01IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 11:05Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 10:44Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 11:06Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all