Non-aligned platform provider Netwealth has relaunched its brand in an effort to drive business growth, increase awareness and meet client expectations.
“We began our brand project more than 18 months ago by speaking to our customers, advisers, prospects and colleagues and challenged ourselves on what we do well, what we can improve and, importantly, how we can continue to add real value to our staff, partners and clients,” joint managing director of Netwealth, Matt Heine, said.
Client feedback shows “that our partnership model is extremely important and that in addition to great technology and service, they value [ongoing] insights and ideas that help them spot trends that matter”, he said.
The new brand is “vibrant”, “optimistic” and “colourful”, according to Mr Heine, who says this is because “we believe wealth is about people’s future – a positive and exciting future”.
Netwealth’s brand initiative will be rolled out progressively over the next six months both to customers and staff.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all