Non-aligned platform provider Netwealth has relaunched its brand in an effort to drive business growth, increase awareness and meet client expectations.
“We began our brand project more than 18 months ago by speaking to our customers, advisers, prospects and colleagues and challenged ourselves on what we do well, what we can improve and, importantly, how we can continue to add real value to our staff, partners and clients,” joint managing director of Netwealth, Matt Heine, said.
Client feedback shows “that our partnership model is extremely important and that in addition to great technology and service, they value [ongoing] insights and ideas that help them spot trends that matter”, he said.
The new brand is “vibrant”, “optimistic” and “colourful”, according to Mr Heine, who says this is because “we believe wealth is about people’s future – a positive and exciting future”.
Netwealth’s brand initiative will be rolled out progressively over the next six months both to customers and staff.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:29CBA touts ‘independent’ CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all