Zurich has announced the departure of its national sales strategies manager following significant changes to the business.
In a statement last week, Zurich said that Andy Marshall will leave his role at the company to “explore new opportunities”.
“Andy has been a valued member of the Zurich family for four years, and as well as being a highly respected presenter and passionate advocate of advice, became known as a thought leader on the role of technology in improving the client engagement experience,” Zurich's head of distribution, life and investments business, Kristine Brooks said.
“He will be missed, and we wish him well for the future.”
Mr Marshall’s departure follows Zurich’s move to establish a new risk specialist team in anticipation of Macquarie’s life risk business joining Zurich later this year.
The team will be responsible for the creation and presentation of life insurance content to support Zurich’s strategic partners.
Ms Brooks said the establishment of the risk specialist team builds on Zurich’s licensee support proposition.
“As the life insurance advice landscape continues to evolve, so too are the content needs of licensees,” she said.
“We are seeing an increased demand for specialised content, especially around business management, client engagement and ethics, as licensees seek to help their advisers future-proof their practices.
“This experienced team comprises a balance of technical experts and accomplished presenters, and allows us to be more proactive in bringing our insights to a much wider audience,” Ms Brooks said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all