Advice firm Shaw and Partners has partnered with Praemium to launch a new managed account solution for its clients.
The new solution is intended to offer clients access to a professionally-managed portfolio of investments. The launch comes as Shaw and Partners looks to offer a “full suite of products and services”.
The firm launched two separate investment model portfolio options with the roll-out of its SMA platform, with one geared toward investors with a moderate risk appetite and the other designed for investors with a conservative investment strategy.
The new managed account solution builds on Shaw and Partners’ $2 billion of assets already held in the Praemium platform. The firm in total manages $10 billion in funds under advice, the statement said.
“An SMA allows our advisers to deliver portfolio management to their clients in a more efficient way and at a lower cost than the traditional broking model,” Shaw and Partners' head of private wealth, Earl Evans, said.
“Providing a holistic and comprehensive client experience is Shaw and Partners’ primary aim and we will continue to partner with strong and reputable firms to ensure we continue to meet our clients’ and our advisers’ needs.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all