Advice firm Shaw and Partners has partnered with Praemium to launch a new managed account solution for its clients.
The new solution is intended to offer clients access to a professionally-managed portfolio of investments. The launch comes as Shaw and Partners looks to offer a “full suite of products and services”.
The firm launched two separate investment model portfolio options with the roll-out of its SMA platform, with one geared toward investors with a moderate risk appetite and the other designed for investors with a conservative investment strategy.
The new managed account solution builds on Shaw and Partners’ $2 billion of assets already held in the Praemium platform. The firm in total manages $10 billion in funds under advice, the statement said.
“An SMA allows our advisers to deliver portfolio management to their clients in a more efficient way and at a lower cost than the traditional broking model,” Shaw and Partners' head of private wealth, Earl Evans, said.
“Providing a holistic and comprehensive client experience is Shaw and Partners’ primary aim and we will continue to partner with strong and reputable firms to ensure we continue to meet our clients’ and our advisers’ needs.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all