Advice firm Shaw and Partners has partnered with Praemium to launch a new managed account solution for its clients.
The new solution is intended to offer clients access to a professionally-managed portfolio of investments. The launch comes as Shaw and Partners looks to offer a “full suite of products and services”.
The firm launched two separate investment model portfolio options with the roll-out of its SMA platform, with one geared toward investors with a moderate risk appetite and the other designed for investors with a conservative investment strategy.
The new managed account solution builds on Shaw and Partners’ $2 billion of assets already held in the Praemium platform. The firm in total manages $10 billion in funds under advice, the statement said.
“An SMA allows our advisers to deliver portfolio management to their clients in a more efficient way and at a lower cost than the traditional broking model,” Shaw and Partners' head of private wealth, Earl Evans, said.
“Providing a holistic and comprehensive client experience is Shaw and Partners’ primary aim and we will continue to partner with strong and reputable firms to ensure we continue to meet our clients’ and our advisers’ needs.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:19AMP names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 21 Aug 2018Government releases 2018 financial literacy strategyBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2018Momentum Media names new ifa editorBy Reporter
- 10:00Corporate raider lobs ‘opportunistic’ bid for advice groupBy James Mitchell
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- view all