The Boutique Financial Planners (BFP) lobby group has unveiled details of its next annual conference, set to feature several well-known industry experts and to focus on changes to the financial advice sector.
The 2016 Boutique Financial Planners annual conference will be held in Hobart on 15 and 16 September.
This year’s event, titled ‘Going the Distance’, will focus on the “fast and furious” change to which advisers are adapting, a statement said.
Speakers include FPA chief executive Dante De Gori; Effortless Engagement's founder, Dean Lombardo; and The 360 Solution's founder, Vicki Writer.
“The conference will be a mix of professional speakers and member presentations with plenty of time for Q&A and networking between members and commercial partners,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all