The Boutique Financial Planners (BFP) lobby group has unveiled details of its next annual conference, set to feature several well-known industry experts and to focus on changes to the financial advice sector.
The 2016 Boutique Financial Planners annual conference will be held in Hobart on 15 and 16 September.
This year’s event, titled ‘Going the Distance’, will focus on the “fast and furious” change to which advisers are adapting, a statement said.
Speakers include FPA chief executive Dante De Gori; Effortless Engagement's founder, Dean Lombardo; and The 360 Solution's founder, Vicki Writer.
“The conference will be a mix of professional speakers and member presentations with plenty of time for Q&A and networking between members and commercial partners,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all