The Boutique Financial Planners (BFP) lobby group has unveiled details of its next annual conference, set to feature several well-known industry experts and to focus on changes to the financial advice sector.
The 2016 Boutique Financial Planners annual conference will be held in Hobart on 15 and 16 September.
This year’s event, titled ‘Going the Distance’, will focus on the “fast and furious” change to which advisers are adapting, a statement said.
Speakers include FPA chief executive Dante De Gori; Effortless Engagement's founder, Dean Lombardo; and The 360 Solution's founder, Vicki Writer.
“The conference will be a mix of professional speakers and member presentations with plenty of time for Q&A and networking between members and commercial partners,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 09:19Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 09:19MLC offers adviser incentive for digital platformBy Reporter
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all