The Boutique Financial Planners (BFP) lobby group has unveiled details of its next annual conference, set to feature several well-known industry experts and to focus on changes to the financial advice sector.
The 2016 Boutique Financial Planners annual conference will be held in Hobart on 15 and 16 September.
This year’s event, titled ‘Going the Distance’, will focus on the “fast and furious” change to which advisers are adapting, a statement said.
Speakers include FPA chief executive Dante De Gori; Effortless Engagement's founder, Dean Lombardo; and The 360 Solution's founder, Vicki Writer.
“The conference will be a mix of professional speakers and member presentations with plenty of time for Q&A and networking between members and commercial partners,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all