The Boutique Financial Planners (BFP) lobby group has unveiled details of its next annual conference, set to feature several well-known industry experts and to focus on changes to the financial advice sector.
The 2016 Boutique Financial Planners annual conference will be held in Hobart on 15 and 16 September.
This year’s event, titled ‘Going the Distance’, will focus on the “fast and furious” change to which advisers are adapting, a statement said.
Speakers include FPA chief executive Dante De Gori; Effortless Engagement's founder, Dean Lombardo; and The 360 Solution's founder, Vicki Writer.
“The conference will be a mix of professional speakers and member presentations with plenty of time for Q&A and networking between members and commercial partners,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all