IRESS has introduced changes to its financial planning software application, Xplan, to further improve speed and accuracy for advisers using MLC’s online application system.
Advisers using Xplan will be able to automatically sync an additional range of client information directly with MLC’s Riskfirst, IRESS said in a statement.
IRESS added that the changes will reduce double entry of data and further improve accuracy on the client’s application form.
The changes will also allow a quote to be generated directly from Xplan and for advisers to immediately validate the premium.
“The more integrated systems can be, the greater the potential speed for advisers and their clients," IRESS' head of research services, Louie Dimovski, said.
“This in turn allows advisers to spend more time with their clients.
“Applications that pre-populate details, and accounts that can be opened across systems, are increasingly popular for this reason,” he said.
MLC's general manager for retail advised insurance sales, Russell Hannah, said: “We are delighted to have worked with IRESS to deliver this first-to-market integrated solution that will help drive increased efficiency for advisers when they are recommending and implementing insurance cover for their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all