IRESS has introduced changes to its financial planning software application, Xplan, to further improve speed and accuracy for advisers using MLC’s online application system.
Advisers using Xplan will be able to automatically sync an additional range of client information directly with MLC’s Riskfirst, IRESS said in a statement.
IRESS added that the changes will reduce double entry of data and further improve accuracy on the client’s application form.
The changes will also allow a quote to be generated directly from Xplan and for advisers to immediately validate the premium.
“The more integrated systems can be, the greater the potential speed for advisers and their clients," IRESS' head of research services, Louie Dimovski, said.
“This in turn allows advisers to spend more time with their clients.
“Applications that pre-populate details, and accounts that can be opened across systems, are increasingly popular for this reason,” he said.
MLC's general manager for retail advised insurance sales, Russell Hannah, said: “We are delighted to have worked with IRESS to deliver this first-to-market integrated solution that will help drive increased efficiency for advisers when they are recommending and implementing insurance cover for their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all