Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has appointed a new chief technology officer, who will be tasked with driving enhancements to the platform that will lead to new integration projects with large partners.
SuiteBox has appointed Isaac Young to the role, the firm said in a statement. Mr Young has worked in financial services technology for the past 10 years with global banks UBS, Rabobank and Commerzbank.
“Isaac will be responsible for ensuring the SuiteBox platform is robust and scalable, and that the software keeps pace with growing demands from financial service professionals,” SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said.
“It is a key strategy of ours to bring on channel partners through which the SuiteBox offering can be deployed to large groups of financial advisers. Isaac’s global technology management experience makes him ideally suited to leading these critical projects.
“SuiteBox addresses problems that exist across the globe and across many professional industries. It is becoming harder for professionals to meet face-to-face with their clients due to time pressures and the global nature of business today," Mr Dunbar said.
“At the same time, regulation and compliance demands have ramped up significantly, resulting in a need to record and store client engagements. SuiteBox addresses both issues, allowing professionals to spend more face-to-face time engaging with their clients, without the inconvenience of travel and leaving their office, while offering a compliance solution and recording tool.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all