Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has welcomed a new adviser to the group's network, following his appointment to corporate authorised firm, Border Region Financial Services.
EFP general manager Tony Beaven said Stephen Clark had been appointed as a financial adviser with Border Region Financial Services, based in Ettrick, NSW.
“The addition of Stephen Clark to Border Region Financial Services will broaden the holistic advice offering to rural communities in the area,” he said.
Mr Clark's appointment comes off the back of a growth period for EFP, which has seen at least five new practices join the dealer group in the last three months.
“Following our recent transformation, new pricing model and forging of new referral links with the broader Elders group we have on-boarded five practices over the last few months and had a number of enquiries from advice practices in regional and metropolitan areas across Australia,” Mr Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all