Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has welcomed a new adviser to the group's network, following his appointment to corporate authorised firm, Border Region Financial Services.
EFP general manager Tony Beaven said Stephen Clark had been appointed as a financial adviser with Border Region Financial Services, based in Ettrick, NSW.
“The addition of Stephen Clark to Border Region Financial Services will broaden the holistic advice offering to rural communities in the area,” he said.
Mr Clark's appointment comes off the back of a growth period for EFP, which has seen at least five new practices join the dealer group in the last three months.
“Following our recent transformation, new pricing model and forging of new referral links with the broader Elders group we have on-boarded five practices over the last few months and had a number of enquiries from advice practices in regional and metropolitan areas across Australia,” Mr Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all