Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has welcomed a new adviser to the group's network, following his appointment to corporate authorised firm, Border Region Financial Services.
EFP general manager Tony Beaven said Stephen Clark had been appointed as a financial adviser with Border Region Financial Services, based in Ettrick, NSW.
“The addition of Stephen Clark to Border Region Financial Services will broaden the holistic advice offering to rural communities in the area,” he said.
Mr Clark's appointment comes off the back of a growth period for EFP, which has seen at least five new practices join the dealer group in the last three months.
“Following our recent transformation, new pricing model and forging of new referral links with the broader Elders group we have on-boarded five practices over the last few months and had a number of enquiries from advice practices in regional and metropolitan areas across Australia,” Mr Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all