Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has welcomed a new adviser to the group's network, following his appointment to corporate authorised firm, Border Region Financial Services.
EFP general manager Tony Beaven said Stephen Clark had been appointed as a financial adviser with Border Region Financial Services, based in Ettrick, NSW.
“The addition of Stephen Clark to Border Region Financial Services will broaden the holistic advice offering to rural communities in the area,” he said.
Mr Clark's appointment comes off the back of a growth period for EFP, which has seen at least five new practices join the dealer group in the last three months.
“Following our recent transformation, new pricing model and forging of new referral links with the broader Elders group we have on-boarded five practices over the last few months and had a number of enquiries from advice practices in regional and metropolitan areas across Australia,” Mr Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all