Elders Financial Planning (EFP) has welcomed a new adviser to the group's network, following his appointment to corporate authorised firm, Border Region Financial Services.
EFP general manager Tony Beaven said Stephen Clark had been appointed as a financial adviser with Border Region Financial Services, based in Ettrick, NSW.
“The addition of Stephen Clark to Border Region Financial Services will broaden the holistic advice offering to rural communities in the area,” he said.
Mr Clark's appointment comes off the back of a growth period for EFP, which has seen at least five new practices join the dealer group in the last three months.
“Following our recent transformation, new pricing model and forging of new referral links with the broader Elders group we have on-boarded five practices over the last few months and had a number of enquiries from advice practices in regional and metropolitan areas across Australia,” Mr Beaven said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all