MLC has added a new separately managed account (SMA) option to two of its platforms: MLC Wrap and MLC Navigator.
The Antares Ex-20 Australian Equities portfolio invests in businesses outside the S&P/ASX 20 with an increased potential for “diversification and outperformance”.
MLC general manager of retail investment platforms Kathy Vincent said it provides advisers with “more ways to create value”.
“Not only does this provide advisers and their clients with a wide selection of investment asset classes, from Australian shares and listed property to fixed income, but the SMA structure also allows for a more efficient way for investors to access professional management,” she said.
NAB Asset Management’s general manager for product and investment communications, Lisa Boyce, said the company was excited to add the Antares Ex-20 to its platforms.
“We’re extremely pleased to be able to offer it to investors who may be looking to either complement a top 20-focused portfolio or as a standalone diversified exposure to the Australian market,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all