MLC has added a new separately managed account (SMA) option to two of its platforms: MLC Wrap and MLC Navigator.
The Antares Ex-20 Australian Equities portfolio invests in businesses outside the S&P/ASX 20 with an increased potential for “diversification and outperformance”.
MLC general manager of retail investment platforms Kathy Vincent said it provides advisers with “more ways to create value”.
“Not only does this provide advisers and their clients with a wide selection of investment asset classes, from Australian shares and listed property to fixed income, but the SMA structure also allows for a more efficient way for investors to access professional management,” she said.
NAB Asset Management’s general manager for product and investment communications, Lisa Boyce, said the company was excited to add the Antares Ex-20 to its platforms.
“We’re extremely pleased to be able to offer it to investors who may be looking to either complement a top 20-focused portfolio or as a standalone diversified exposure to the Australian market,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all