MLC has added a new separately managed account (SMA) option to two of its platforms: MLC Wrap and MLC Navigator.
The Antares Ex-20 Australian Equities portfolio invests in businesses outside the S&P/ASX 20 with an increased potential for “diversification and outperformance”.
MLC general manager of retail investment platforms Kathy Vincent said it provides advisers with “more ways to create value”.
“Not only does this provide advisers and their clients with a wide selection of investment asset classes, from Australian shares and listed property to fixed income, but the SMA structure also allows for a more efficient way for investors to access professional management,” she said.
NAB Asset Management’s general manager for product and investment communications, Lisa Boyce, said the company was excited to add the Antares Ex-20 to its platforms.
“We’re extremely pleased to be able to offer it to investors who may be looking to either complement a top 20-focused portfolio or as a standalone diversified exposure to the Australian market,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all