Diversified financial services group Omniwealth has launched a general insurance broking services arm in extending its existing suite of in-house financial planning services.
Omniwealth Insurance Services will assist business clients with general insurance services and will be led by Omniwealth director and insurance broker, Anthony Anastasio, the firm said in a statement.
“Getting the best insurance outcome for an SME starts with a clear picture of their current risk needs, how this fits with the broader family structure and an insight into their future strategies/acquisitions,” Mr Anastasio said.
“My team and I are very excited by the opportunity of working with the various departments of Omniwealth and providing additional services to their business clients.”
Omniwealth group managing director Matthew Kidd said he is pleased to bring general insurance services into the firm.
“General insurance is often overlooked by AFSLs as too specialist but it is essential for advisers to be able to assist SMEs in protecting their business assets,” Mr Kidd said.
He added that he is fortunate to have Mr Anastasio and his team joining Omniwealth.
“They bring over 25 years of general insurance experience and have advised across many diverse business segments, from the smallest SME through to large corporates,” he said.
“They will be an ideal complement to our set of advisory staff.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all