An AllianceBernstein (AB) fund has received a ‘recommended’ rating from investment research provider, Zenith Investment Partners.
The global asset manager said in a statement that the rating was given to its AB Managed Volatility Equities fund, which invests mainly in shares listed on the ASX and is designed for investors seeking lower volatility.
“We’re very pleased to receive Zenith’s support for the fund through this inaugural rating, particularly given its significance for clients who rely upon Zenith’s views,” AB chief executive Jen Driscoll said.
“It may also be regarded as quite timely, in light of how the recent result of the UK referendum on membership of the European Union has highlighted continuing volatility in local and global markets.”
In its rating rationale, Zenith said it believed the fund is “uniquely positioned” in the Australian equity market and that its cost structure is “very competitive” by comparison with its peers.
Zenith also believes the fund‘s approach is “intuitively appealing and relatively unique when compared to its peers”, the research provider said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all