An AllianceBernstein (AB) fund has received a ‘recommended’ rating from investment research provider, Zenith Investment Partners.
The global asset manager said in a statement that the rating was given to its AB Managed Volatility Equities fund, which invests mainly in shares listed on the ASX and is designed for investors seeking lower volatility.
“We’re very pleased to receive Zenith’s support for the fund through this inaugural rating, particularly given its significance for clients who rely upon Zenith’s views,” AB chief executive Jen Driscoll said.
“It may also be regarded as quite timely, in light of how the recent result of the UK referendum on membership of the European Union has highlighted continuing volatility in local and global markets.”
In its rating rationale, Zenith said it believed the fund is “uniquely positioned” in the Australian equity market and that its cost structure is “very competitive” by comparison with its peers.
Zenith also believes the fund‘s approach is “intuitively appealing and relatively unique when compared to its peers”, the research provider said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017Elders recruits Tasmanian AMP practiceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Sep 2017AFSL application inquiries up 50%By Killian Plastow
- 18 Sep 2017Hub24 platform adds Aus Unity fundBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Anxiety over education standards unfounded: MentorBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Auscap fund added to BT Wrap platformBy Staff Reporter
- view all