Link Group will rebrand its financial advice business, Money Solutions, as part of an expansion of its advice offering.
Effective 1 July, Money Solutions will be rebranded as Link Advice but will remain part of Link Group’s fund administration division, a statement from the firm said.
Link Group said the rebranding reflects the expansion of their advice offering, moving beyond a focus on intra-fund phone advice to a more holistic offering including digital solutions and increased access to face-to-face advice services.
It further added that the provision of financial advice is becoming increasingly important for super funds as they compete to differentiate their offering.
Money Solutions chief executive Ross Bowden said that the provision of financial advice is on a growth trajectory, and that super funds should explore their advice offering to avoid being left behind.
“Scaled financial advice is no longer just a bolt on for superannuation funds, it is an integral part of member engagement and member services,” he said.
“When you consider that around 90 per cent of women will retire with inadequate savings to fund a ‘comfortable’ lifestyle in retirement, it becomes clear advice is necessary.
“By offering advice, super funds are engaging and educating members to improve their retirement outcomes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all